Well, we finally have something to write about. First, Kelson had his 28th birthday in October. It was a pretty quiet day as birthdays go. We woke up to find out that Tayah was sick. He stayed with her in the morning and I came home to be with her in the afternoon. We have figured out quite the juggling act. I was able to make Kelson's birthday cake and finish getting his presents ready. Tayah had fun trying to attack the frosting on his cake.Kelson was excited to get his presents. Here are some of the gifts he received.

Tayah got jealous and stole her daddy's presents. Don't worry...we caught her.

Tayah had a great Halloween. She got to go trick-or-treating to Kelson's work, Uncle Rick's work, Grandpa O'Neil, Grandma O'Neil, and my friend Jan's house. We found out that she loves homemade rootbeer and suckers.

Grandma Whittle was nice enough to make Tayah's Tootsie Roll costume. She looked so cute!!

Today we hosted a BSU football party at our house. Tayah got all dressed up and ready for the game (we didn't tell her she slept through half of it though). She spent the majority of her time with her Grandpa O'Neil and Great Grandpa O'Neil.
Tayah loves to play outside. The picture is a simple reminder to me that with everything we have to do in life (work, church, yardwork, etc.) I need to stop and take the time to appreciate the simple, wonderful things around me.


6 comments:
Finally. Well a tootsie roll I would say is very fitting. Looks good.
Tayah is just too cute. I love the costume! The pic of her sitting in the leaves is adorable.
About time. She is growing too fast my friend. I'm glad she gets her looks from her mother.
Happy Birthday Kelson! We wish we could have been there to celebrate and cheer on the Broncos with you guys. Brock just discovered ESPN360.com and has been watching all of the BSU games online. Go Broncos! Love all the pics.
Tayah's Tootsie Roll costume is soooooooooo cute. Charles and I just love that picture.
Hooray for baby tootsie roll!!! I can't believe she is already on the rootbeer diet!!! She is getting so big too.
Post a Comment