Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Chuck E Cheese's

This picture is kind of hard to see, but it is Tayah at Chuck E Cheese's.
Kelson's family invited us to go with them. Tayah had a great time. She was a little overwhelmed at first and wouldn't touch her pizza, but it all worked out in the end. At least she got along better with the mouse than she did with Santa!

4 comments:

Tani Ireland said...

Oh Cute!!!

Erin said...

It is sort of funny the love/hate relationship that kids have with Santa. You would think a big weird mouse would be scarier than a nice bearded man that gives you candy canes!

FOODIE said...

I personally always thought they were both creepy! Then again, I would always eat, and then throw up on the rides whenever I went there as a kid!

Erin said...

I just saw that you are pregnant. Congratulations! How are you feeling? When is your due date? Very exciting!