Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tayah's 2nd Birthday!!

Tayah's cousins Kyle and Marisa let her share their birthday party. Kyle turned 19, Marisa turned 15, and Tayah turned 2. I have a lot more pictures to post from the party and the rest of our trip to Utah, but I don't have time to sort through them tonight. I will try to get those on in the next couple of days. Thanks for the pictures Mom and Tani!





3 comments:

Erin said...

I can't believe she is two. Just like I can't believe Tyler is going to be two on Saturday! Crazy! Happy Birthday Tayah!

Brooke said...

It was great to see you and Tayah in Utah. She is such a cutie. Aren't you excited to see what you have brewing inside? Can't wait to meet HIM!! :)

Nathan said...

Happy Birthday Tayah!It looks like you all had fun. I wish we could have been there.
This is Beverly, not Nathan