Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sunday

Tayah is looking awfully suspicious in this picture!!


This is what Tayah was doing instead of taking her nap. Am I seeing signs of OCD here? Oh, her hair is a little crazy because we took her hair bands out after church.

Now that I am a stay at home mom, I decided I needed to find a hobby. So, for an early birthday present, Kelson bought me a sewing machine. Now I am not good at it yet but this dress Tayah is wearing is my first attempt at real sewing.

Tayah loves her new dress and she had to put on her new shoes as well. She walked around the house and repeated "Oh Pretty" over and over again.


4 comments:

Erin said...

I am so impressed by your sewing. That dress is so cute. It took me like five hours to make a rectangular blanket for Tyler!

Tani Ireland said...

Very good job Jill! And yes, she can wear it in public proudly! She looks so cute!

Kelson O'Neil said...

You guys are so nice. I was pretty nervous how it would turn out.

Tyler said...

Looks good. Maybe there's a future in sewing for you.