Saturday, August 30, 2008
Cute Pictures
Tayah really likes bugs, but this praying mantis is making her a bit concerned!
Kelson has been really busy with school and work, but he still finds time for our little girl. They are reading her current favorite book called Penguins, Penguins, Everywhere
Tayah went to her first official day of nursery on Sunday. She did great! She loved the play dough so much we decided to get her some of her own.
Tayah really enjoyed having Uncle Corey come for a visit. She especially liked covering him in stickers that Grandma Whittle gave her. She was constantly going to check on him. She went to the gate at the door and said "Hi Uncle Corey". It was so cute. She also found his electric razor and tried to help him shave. No worries. It wasn't on and it still had the lid on.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Tayah is just too cute! I think I've only seen her once or twice-that's just wrong! I haven't seen you guys is so long. The whole squirrel thing is amazing, that is so neat that you were able to save them and get them back to their mom. We have to somehow visit sometime soon!
Tyler is in nursery too! He is in heaven there. I always ask, "did he hit or push anyone today?" We sure miss you guys! I know Tyler misses his play buddy too.
Post a Comment