Tayah's hair is getting so long! What a good helper she is with her little sister.
I'm digging Tayah's bangs!
Cute girls!
Jill! You have two daughters. When did that happen? They are SO cute! I haven't talked to you forever, I'm a horrible sister-in-law! Is Ayla as layed back as Tayah? I love the matching PJ's. What a cute family :)
What fun pictures. I loved having Tayah sit with me in church Sunday. She is adorable! She can be my buddy anytime in Sacrament (or any other time).
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Tayah's hair is getting so long! What a good helper she is with her little sister.
I'm digging Tayah's bangs!
Cute girls!
Jill! You have two daughters. When did that happen? They are SO cute! I haven't talked to you forever, I'm a horrible sister-in-law! Is Ayla as layed back as Tayah? I love the matching PJ's. What a cute family :)
What fun pictures. I loved having Tayah sit with me in church Sunday. She is adorable! She can be my buddy anytime in Sacrament (or any other time).
Post a Comment