
Tayah was absolutely set on Santa bringing her more Thomas tracks and trains. Good thing the big guy delivered. Ayla got a ball that has a bunch of lights and music. We all love the "girl" Tinkertoys at our house.

The girls also got the new Tinkerbell movie and Elmo in Grouchland. And Yes... They both watch the movies.

Ayla couldn't wait for Tayah to wake up after she discovered Santa had been to our house. She decided to jump on her big sister and let her know Santa had come. Tayah was more than happy to get up.

The girls enjoyed their Christmas and so did we (thanks to the fact that they aren't to the point where they can fight over toys yet).
4 comments:
I love their matching pj's. Merry Christmas!
I also love the matching pajamas. I get such a kick out of Tayah and her Thomas the train hobby.
What a wonderful Christmas! I bet Tayah was thrilled with her train set. That was all she would tell me she wanted.
Hey you got a new rug! Cute girls!
Post a Comment