| Ayla loves Dora so we went with these cupcakes. Those are Dora rings on the top. Tayah thought that was the best thing ever. Ayla just tried to put the ring in her mouth. |
| The happy birthday girl!! |
| She really wanted that cupcake and was not thrilled about waiting for us to sing to her. Tayah helped blow out the candle. |
| I have never seen a 1 year old be so neat and thorough with cake. There was hardly anything on the chair or floor. I guess I took off the high chair cover for nothing. |
| Tayah loved the frosting on the cupcake but I think she was regretting not eating it with the cake. |
| Present Time: These books are from Grandma Whittle (and I assume Grandpa even though he probably has no idea about it). Ayla loves them and so does Tayah. |
| Tayah gave this bus to Ayla and loves to steal it from her as well. |
| Daddy and Mommy gave Ayla this Mega Blocks piano. It's a pretty cool toy, but very loud. |
3 comments:
Cute girls! Happy Birthday Ayla!!!
Tayah is so grown up! Both of your girls are beautiful. The first year goes by so fast, doesn't it?
Happy birthday, Ayla! We had fun at your party. Thanks for inviting us!
Post a Comment