Sunday, April 10, 2011

Tater's "Frapunzel" Birthday Party

Well, Tayah turned 4 on February 21st. Where has the time gone? So I thought I would post a picture from each of Tayah's birthday parties to show how much she has changed.

Tayah's first birthday party in Boise at our house.


Tayah's 2nd birthday party at Aunt Tani's house in Utah.

Tayah's 3rd birthday party at Aunt Darby's house in Utah.

Tayah's 4th birthday party at Aunt Kerri's house in Utah.


The birthday girls... Tayah, Camry, Marisa, and Bailey.

What an exhausting party! Timera, Marisa, and Tater

The Rapunzel Cake. I didn't feel like decorating for hours, so I bought the figures at the Disney Store and slapped them on the top of the cake. I went with simple this year!


Present time! Alex, Tayah, Ayla, Carter, and Keira

5 comments:

Brooke said...

She's grown up so much! Cute pictures Jill.

Tani Ireland said...

So the birthday party must be at your house next year!

Erin said...

Holy cow! She has grown up so much. I like your way of decorating cakes!

Dangela said...

Happy birthday, Tayah! Looks like you had a lot of fun!

hollybookscoops said...

Wait a minute! I think the birthday party needs to be at Aunt Holly's next year! I could make a princess cake... come on, you know it would be so fun for me to have a girl party!