So Tayah has some concerns with germs that we deal with every day. She has to have a cloth to wipe her hands at mealtime. She frequently asks for sanitizer. If she spills she knows where to get a towel to clean up the mess. I know that some of that comes from me... I am sure some of it is just her little personality. However, what we found today most likely was learned. I am a freak about public toilets. I can't stand them. However when you have a potty trained 2 year old sometimes they need to go when you are out and about. I always make her sit on the paper toilet seats provided or when they don't have those I have a travel package of paper toilet seats I keep in my purse (thank you to Charmin). Anyway, we have been sorting through Tayah's baby things getting ready for the new baby. Tayah found some tiny diapers, disposable changing pads, and disposable bibs. All of the sudden she comes out of the bathroom and this is what we found...
She had taken one of the disposable bibs and put it on her potty chair thinking it was one of those disposable toilet seats. She always keeps us quite entertained!
1 comment:
Wonder where she gets that from!!!
Post a Comment